Thursday, December 5, 2013

pai skincare set

I was really looking forward to this set. It was recommended by a friend of mine, so I decided to give it a go. As you probably already know my skin and my eyes are very sensitive, so it's not easy to find the right product for me. I did some research and tried the sample set which was offered on pai website.
What a disappointment!
The trial pack included:

  • x1 5ml Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin.
  • x1 5ml Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream for Hypersensitive & Redness Prone Skin.
  • x1 5ml Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream for Combination and Oily Sensitive Skin.
  • x1 5ml Macadamia & Rose BioRejuvenate Cream for Age-Prone Skin.
  • x1 5ml Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
  • x1 4ml Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator.
  • Muslin Cloth

  • I started with Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin. My skin felt straight after the application like on fire. I gave a go each product, to test it properly and my skin reaction was always the same (burn reaction on my skin and eyes, skin became very red and the products left heavy oily film on my skin which I hate)
    I like the idea of trial set, because I wouldn't be happy spending 20 pounds on each of them and use them on my feet (I always do it with face creams which didn't work for me).
    The products have very weird texture and consistency and the smell was very strong and unusual.
    I cannot say if those products really hydrate or brighten the skin, because my skin totally refused them. I don't recommend pai skincare products, if your skin is really sensitive.
                                    Can you recommend any products for sensitive skin with redness?
    The only positive in this product was the packaging.