Monday, September 16, 2013

It's mint to be

I love weddings. I remember mine as if it was yesterday. I also remember the whole preparation. I decided to be in charge of most of the preparation by myself. I not only planned most of things-flowers, church and venue deco, car deco, booklets, guest book etc but I also made most thing by myself too.  
It was a lot of fun and at the end of the day I was really happy that most of my wedding details were hand made (my hand).
We decided to go with a burgundy theme and it was just gorgeous.
This year my friends got married and they went for a mint theme. how lovely!
I am so in love with this fresh, delicate colour. It's such a grateful shade and goes with most of colours too.
What was your theme? or what would be your dream wedding theme?
Here are some pics found online: