Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer in the city

finally the Sun showed its lovely face. I cannot express how happy it makes me feel. What do you do when it's hot? Are you the sunbathing, doing- nothing-kind of people, or are you energy-high-active-fans?
I am a little bit of both. I love to be active, walk on the beach is one of my favorite things to do, whatever the weather. But I also don't mind sitting by the pool and drinking some colourful drinks.
Don't you feel better automatically when the weather is nice? I think I have some special condition, my mood is very dependent on the weather.
Even people on the street look happier, they choose brighter colours to wear and smile wider.
Yesterday I spent fantastic day with my mum and Phil in Liverpool. I love this city. I am extremely happy to have my mum with me here for few weeks. We are enjoying everyday spoiling each other-love it!

How do you spend this Summer? In few weeks we're going with my love to our favourite holiday place, so the next post possibly will be about packing and my holiday must have!


cheers to the Sun!