Monday, May 13, 2013

once

After so many really bad movies I've seen lately I started to doubt if there are any well done ones with a nice story behind. Surprise, surprise!
Once-A Dublin busker meets a woman from the Czech Republic who is a single mother and also a talented musician. A tender relationship develops as they collaborate on his music. After this super short story line or rather a shy invitation I decided to give it a go. That was a great decision. A story with sense and well balanced way to show a pure, intimate and very transient moment of fascination for another person. But I haven't mentioned the reason yet why you just have to watch it- the music!
Just watch it and tell me what you think.





here is the link to watch it online:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00yd0hd/Once/