Wednesday, January 30, 2013

not very well at all ...


It's the second day of me being sick and staying in bed. Not the best time of my life, but I'll try to catch up with some gossip, contact my friends, and actually not rushing while typing emails...
Let's start my slow day in bed. no schedule, but the are some must-do points:
watch Girls- 3rd episode
read Vogue- I was waiting for a postman with the Feb issue and this morning I discovered it under a pile of documents, I should really tidy up... :)
paint something new
change my play list
get rid of some clothes
cook something nice for Phillip
and watch Bob's Burgers
if you are also in bed and not feeling very well, watch Bob's Burgers, it will make you laugh. And if you like it you also will like Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist, not bad either.




my best friends of the day: